So What Is Aromatherapy
and Natural Healing?
A Way to use Natures Pharmacy,
to Balance Your Whole Body,
Physically and Emotionally!
Aromatherapy - What exactly does it mean?
Is it just buying the candles, air freshners, pillows, lotions, body oils, bath salts and many other “aromatherapy” products you see advertised these days?
With so many of these so called products on the market is it difficult for you to understand what is true and what is not true aromatherapy.
You can go to the store and find anything from blueberry candles, watermelon lipstick, raspberry bubble bath, cucumber bath salts, you get the picture, right?
You could easily believe they are all natural, they all sound natural don’t they?
What you may not know is that there are no natural fragrances for these scents and many more scents. Want to learn more? You will, just keep reading.
You will also learn a little about healing herbs and how they can be used to keep your life balanced and healthy, they are such a wonderful companion to aromatherapy and essential oils.
What exactly is a therapeutic essential oil?
Is a bottle of lavender oil that cost $30 the same as a bottle that cost $5, they both say they are pure lavender oil.
* Aren’t all essential oils the same?
* Why do you need therapeutic oils?
* How do you find therapeutic essential oils?
* How do you know they are what they say they are?
Once you find them.............
* How do you use therapeutic essential oils?
* What can therapeutic essential oils do?
* Are they safe?
START ON AN EXCITING PATHWAY OF KNOWLEDGE!
Once you start learning about true aromatherapy and therapeutic essential oils and using the natural benefits of herbs you will fall in love with using them. They are so wonderful to use. There are so many things you can do with them and so much they can do for you.
A facet of aromatherapy and healing herbs that is unparallel in traditional medicine is the ability to combine different essential oils and different herbs so you can totally meet your own special needs.
When you combine individual essential oils the chemical reaction breaks up their original molecular chains and they recombine to form entirely new molecules.
So with just a limited number of oils and combining two to four different ones you could end up with thousands of different products. As you investigate into the individual essential oils and natural healing using herbs you will notice that you can use the same individual oil or herb or combinations to treat a variety of aliments or situations naturally.
Essential oils and herbs are very versatile in working with your body for overall balance, health, and well-being.
Plus essential oils and herbs, unlike chemical drugs do not remain in the body, leaving toxins behind and causing side affects.
Use them for your health and the health of your home.
Essential oils are wonderful for cleaning your home or freshing the air as they alter the structure of the molecules creating the smell instead of masking it. So when looking for alternatives to toxic products in our homes and in our lives, essential oils are a very pleasant solution.
There are many ways to use the holistic power of essential oils and herbs. But be sure to do some research and know what you are using!
Better your Health, Enhance your Beauty, Uplift your Mood,
and Clean your Home --- Naturally
without all the side effects and dangerous chemicals!
Check out the section under "Healthy Homes" and "Helpful Links" to find other ways on making your whole home a healthy and safe home for you and your loved ones. It includes tips on healthy eating, how to pick out healthy personal care products, products to make your home more healthy, even ways to keep your pets healthy and much more. A whole approach to being balanced and healthy!
- Aromatherapy Natural Healing Blog
- The Aromatherapy and Natural Healing Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the aromatherapynaturalhealing.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- About Me and Contact
- Learn about me and contact me form
- Definition of Aromatherapy
- What is the definition of aromatherapy? What comes to mind when you hear it?
- The History of Aromatherapy
- the history of aromatherapy, When and where did the use of aromatherapy and essential oils begin
- What are essential oils?
- Are all essential oils the same? Is everything you see with “essential oil” in the name, a true therapeutic essential oil?
- Essential Oil Responsible Cautions
- Do you need to use cautions while using essential oils? They come from plants and nature, how harmful could they be?
- Using Oils
- Learn about using oils, the different methods and decide which methods works best for you.
- Essential Oil Quality
- What oil quality is needed for Therapeutic Essential Oils?
- Individual Essential Oils
- Learn all about the benefits and properties of individual essential oils
- Essential Oils and Pregnancy
- Can You Use Essential Oils during your pregnancy? Find out about the many benefits and also the important cautions for using essential oils during this exciting time.
- starter essential oils
- information on the ten starter essential oils for your essential oil starter kit
- What Are Carriers?
- How important are essential oil carriers? What are carriers?
- Essential Oil Carrier Oils
- Learn which essential oil carrier oils have the properties and benefits that are best for you
- Healthy Homes
- Have healthy homes and keep your family healthy, free from any unwanted toxins. Learn about them and where they hide in your home and in the products your family may be using many times a day.
- Eating Healthy
- Learn how food can help heal your body by eating healthy foods
- Food Recipes
- Let's explore some healthy food recipes to help stay healthy
- Safe Products
- learn about non-toxic and safe products for cleaning and personal care
- personal care, household and other recipes for natural items that are easy for you to make
- Healing Herbs
- Learn how to make herbal medicines with healing herbs for vibrant health and first aid
- Healing Spices
- how healing spices can help you eat healthy
- benefits and uses of cypress essential oil
- Helpful Links
- here you will find a number of resources in these helpful links to help you create a heathly home
- Books on aromatherapy, esential oils, and natural healing
- Go Shopping
- for aromatherapy products, essential oils, herbs, spa and beauty products, bath and body by shopping here
- Light and Essence
- Handmade jewelry, salve, loiton, candles, and more at Light and Essence
- Your Own Business
- Find out how you can start your own business on the internet even if you don’t have a product or have any tech knowledge about making a website.